Saturday, July 5, 2014

The Weekend Report!

We're eagerly anticipating another musician tomorrow night- Tom Coombes will be playing at 8 PM in the studio.

Still coming off the high of Sydney's last artist talk at the studio. The weather was hot but the company was good. We've been very lucky to have Sydney and her husband John here so often. They've really become part of the community here- I've memorized their coffee orders and they sometimes drive me from Norris Point to Rocky Harbour for my other job at Java Jacks!  We will be very sad to see them go next week, but we're looking forward to meeting the new artists and making even more new friends- which I believe life here is all about.

Some new stock also came in this week- five beautiful pairs of earrings by my sister Beatrice! I've been rocking a pair of them all week.


Fancy. Check out the rest of these bad boys below! 


I'm also pretty excited about these beautiful flower watercolours by Amanda Keeping- they're interesting pieces and small enough to adorn any crowded (or uncrowded) surface. Pictures don't quite do the detail justice, so if you get the chance, come by and have a look. 


Keep safe tomorrow in whatever weather and have a great Sunday! 

Evangeline 













No comments:

Post a Comment