Friday, June 5, 2015

Welcome Back!

Happy beginning-of-the-season to friends and fans of Galliott Studios! As of June 3 we have re-opened for the summer. Hours are 11-5, Wednesday to Sunday.

I’m Katie Baggs and I’ve taken over writing this blog for a while. I’ve had the good fortune to spend time in Gros Morne over the past four summers as a musician at Writers at Woody Point, Trails Tales and Tunes and Gros Morne Summer Music. Whenever I arrive in Woody Point I make a beeline for Galliott Studios. There’s always a crowd of interesting people drinking cups of real coffee, eating epic cheese plates and getting on like old friends. And that deck!!!

Keep your eyes open for musical guests throughout the summer. On July 19, stomp your feet and sing along with folk duo the Mayhemmingways . You’ll love them! On July 31 you can catch a performance by singer-songwriter-guitar player-extraordinaire Matthew Hornell. Beautiful performances of incredible original songs, and he’s super charming too! Not to be missed.


More special guests will be announced so stay tuned. I am looking forward to keeping you all updated throughout the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment